Online Solar Monitoring
TSP Solar Bot:
TSP Solar Bot can be used on a Raspberry Pi (or other Linux ARM devices) to log inverter and battery information to the cloud. The data can be remotely viewed in a user friendly manner at www.tspsolarbot.com
- Raspberry Pi (or Linux ARM device)
- Axpert inverter (TSP 4kW / TSP 5kW / TSP 5.5 kW / Sacolar / Growatt)
- Lithium battery (TSP 4.8 kWh)
- Internet connection
- Dashboard with system overview, weather data, power graphs for solar, load and utility consumption, battery SoC and other summaries
- Detailed inverter data
- Detailed battery data
- Alarm data
- Set settings remotely on 4kW/5kW The Sun Pays inverters and 5.5kW The Sun Pays inverter with USB cable (Growatt & Sacolar settings coming soon!)
- The Sun Pays lithium battery communication for 4kW/5kW TSP inverters
- Command line interface when used in headless mode
- Extract the .tar file to your Desktop or your preferred destination. The tar file can be extracted by right-clicking the .tar file and selecting "extract here".
- Execute "setup.sh". It is located in the TSPSolarBot folder that was extracted in step 1 above. It is only necessary to execute once. If you execute it again you will have to log in again.
- Run TSPSolarBot to open the main program. The file does not have .sh or .exe extension.
- Click the Login button and log in with your username/email and password that can be created at https://tspsolarbot.com/register. You can click the link to open the web browser.
- Latest version:
TSP Solar Bot V1.16.11 ARM (Raspberry PI 32 bit)
TSP Solar Bot V1.16.11 deb64 (Linux 64 bit)
- As the software is still a work in progress, bugs and errors will be present. Feedback or recommendations can be sent to email@example.com
- Auto-update is not yet implemented. Please visit this page to obtain the latest copy of the logging software until the auto-update feature was added.
- Multiple inverter and battery logging is limited to The Sun Pays 4kW/5kW inverters and The Sun Pays lithium batteries. Growatt Sacolar and The Sun Pays 5.5kW inverters to be added soon.
- Remote relay control (for geyser timer via the Raspberry Pi) from the dashboard to be updated soon.
- Offline functionality to be implemented soon.