Solar borehole pump technical specifications
Our range of solar borehole pumps consists of positive displacement and centrifugal pumps. All of these pumps come with a Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) pump controller.
Centrifugal pumps are well known to deliver high liquid volumes at lower pressures than positive displacement pumps. Positive displacement type pumps are known for their high pressure, low flow applications.
|Centrifugal pump||Screw pumps|
|Available models||PUBO40 PUBO47 PUBO70 PUBO95 PUBO120 PUBO123 PUBO140||PUSC10 PUSC56 PUSC77|
|Method||Stainless steel or plastic impeller, depending on the model||Screw with rubber casing|
DC brushless synchronous motor with permanent magnet.
3-year warranty on the motor
1- year warranty on the impeller/screw
- Automatic stop/start.
- Soft start.
- Can withstand high temperatures.
- LED displays for power, current, rpm and error codes.
- The MPPT controller adjusts the pump's frequency and speed according to the sunlight available to optimize the pump efficiency.
- Automatic or manual rpm adjustment.
- If the well runs dry, the pump will stop for 30 minutes. Then it will start automatically to test again. No float switch needed.
- Automatic dry-run, low or high input voltage, high-current and high-temperature protection.
- Optional float switches can be installed to stop the pump automatically if the storage tank is full.
Recommended maintenance after 3000 hours' working (500 days at 6 hours per day)